First off, if you’re here reading this blog…thank you.
I was inspired to start blogging by the many healthy living/food-focused blogs that I have borrowed recipes, ideas and motivation from. I started this blog so I could reach out to anyone in need of a little inspiration, a recipe or two, or maybe if you just need someone to relate to. This is, simply put, a blog about my life.
The PL&B Mission:
Peace, Love & Bagels is a smattering of the experiences I’ve had and lessons I’ve learned because I was curious enough to go looking for answers. Sometimes (most often, actually) I’ve figured things out by failing, sometimes I’ve learned from a success. My writing is not the sum of my failures and successes, nor will it give you a 100% complete picture of who I am, but it is a piece of me. So by giving you a piece of myself, I hope to bring you a bit of inspiration and send some simple and pure happiness your way.
Please don’t hesitate to leave me a comments or shoot me an email with feedback, questions, concerns…ANYTHING!
peacelovebagels [at] gmail [dot] com
or like Peace, Love & Bagels on Facebook
or follow me on Twitter: @peacelovebagels
New to PL&B? Here’s where to start:
- This is, first and foremost, a healthy living blog. Head on over to my health page for some practical and useful health tips.
- Foodies - you don’t want to miss out on my recipe archives (powered by Recipage!) You can browse recipes by category or in the alphabetical index. If you already know the ingredient you want to use, try the recipe search widget in my left sidebar.
- If you’re interested in fitness - I’m a runner, a yogi, a mover and shaker. Whatever your chosen type of fitness is, I have lots of posts for you!
- Are you a DIY-er? I love how-to’s and do-it-yourselfs! You can find all of that and more on my DIY page.
- Family man (or WOman)? I just got engaged, bought my first home, and am a mother of two amazing pups. For all of my family and home tips and tricks, check out my in-the-home page.
- See all the places where I have gathered inspiration in one form or another on the Links I Love page
- The right sidebar also provide links to some of my favorite posts, so pull up a chair and stay awhile!