Remember when I reviewed this product?
Well, the folks at 2Toms have offered some of their wonderful products to give away to PL&B readers! Their stuff is pretty wonderful for any type of endurance activities (a.k.a. any repetitive movements that may cause chafing). The BUTTShield saved me from mucho uncomfortable chafe-age during the Cleveland Marathon. I even put it all over my feet and managed to get through the whole thing without a blister the size of Texas (ahem, Akron Marathon - I'm directing that statement at you!)
Anyway, I know you guys can care less where I put BUTTShield.
2Toms was nice enough to offer TWO Peace, Love & Bagels readers:
- one 8oz. bag of BlisterShield
- one bottle BUTTShield roll-on
And if you want more than that, 2Toms is holding their 2nd Annual Worst Blister Challenge on facebook. The grand prize is a six month supply of all 2Toms products! Plus, you get a free sample of BlisterShield for entering. I mean, I really wish I had taken a picture of my Akron Marathon Texas-sized blister...dang.
To enter my 2Toms giveaway, leave a comment for each of the following:
- Mandatory Entry: Like 2Toms on Facebook
- Like Peace, Love & Bagels on Facebook
- Tweet about the giveaway! Don't forget to mention me (@peacelovebagels) I'm leaving the description up to you on this one...get creative...BUTTShield could go so many ways...
- For a double entry: enter the 2Toms Worst Blister Challenge (and share a link to your blister picture, if you can!!)
In one way or another, make sure I have your email address, which, I think you have to include when you comment anyway. Or just make sure I have a way to get in touch with you if you win.
I will be picking the winners this Friday (June 10th) at 11 a.m. EST and announce them in the Friday Five post. Winners will be picked via random.org, etc. etc. etc.